50-day random things challenge
Day 5: A photo of [you and] your friends being silly
we were taking webcam photos and we just couldn’t help but laugh lol
50-day random things challenge
Day 3: Write (in this case, type) with your elbow
ik haVBSWe nlo idea wnhAT KI’M doinghjY
50 day challenge of random things
Day 2: Write whatever it is that is on your head right now
My dad looks like Mr. Bean
50-day challenge of random things
Day 1: a photo of something you hate
This here is a house centipede ugh it gives me the creeps. I don’t have to explain why I hate them…I mean, look at that thing…ew lol
10-day life experiences challenge
Day 1: Tell about the best day of your life
The best day of my life isn’t meeting Adam Lambert, Shannon Leto or Lee Dewyze. It isn’t getting to see Westlife live. It isn’t getting to go to the places that I’ve been wanting to visit ever since I’ve been born (lol).
It’s this — spending quality time with my grandfather…which I unfortunately won’t be able to do anymore in the coming days. This was during one of our visits to them back in 2008(?) where we had a little karaoke session after eating the meal he prepared for us. It wasn’t that big of a party, but it was the best day I’ve had and it’s a shame we won’t be having days like these in the future anymore. Times like this, I really like to say “appreciate the little things”.
- A picture of something you hate.
- Write whatever it is in your head right now.
- Write with your elbow.
- A picture of you doing something weird but funny.
- A picture of your friends being silly.
- Write a paragraph to somebody - it could be anybody you want, even someone you haven’t met yet.
- Write something deep.
- Write something stupid.
- Post an audio of yourself talking some random.
- Post a song that you can’t stand.
- Post a song that you used to love.
- Post a picture of you smiling.
- Put 10 things you want to do in the year.
- 9 reasons to love you.
- 8 reasons to hate you.
- 7 things you have in your bed.
- 6 things you can’t live without.
- A picture of the thing you love the most.
- A picture of the person you love the most.
- Pour your heart out in two paragraphs.
- Your favorite book and why?
- 5 movies you recommend.
- 4 ways to win your heart.
- 2 pictures of you - one doing a funny face the other one being serious.
- How you see yourself by the end of your year
- Do you believe in love at first sight - why?
- A song that makes you cry.
- 1 thing you want to do before you die.
- Favorite type of music.
- To go to a party or to stay home - why?
- Give 15 tips to your followers to get through life.
- The worst thing that has ever happened to you.
- A picture of the happiest moment of your life - if you don’t have, explain that moment.
- Favorite store in the whole planet.
- Are you bored of this challenge? yes no, why?
- Favorite tweet.
- Favorite tumblr post you have ever seen.
- A picture of your family, are you close to them, yes, no?
- Write a letter to your future husband - wife.
- Best experience you have ever had - the one that you have learn the most of.
- Favorite trailer.
- Favorite planet of earth.
- Recommend 10 blogs to follow.
- Recommend 5 songs.
- Recommend 8 books.
- Recommend 2 websites.
- Write a paragraph to your followers.
- Post a picture of you, 3 facts.
- Talk about the most awkward moment in your life.
- Do a list with ALL the things you want to do before you die - ALL OF THEM!
Have fun guys :D